Welcome to Priceless Paper Crafts!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by! Feel Free to pull up a chair and browse a while!

If you see something you would like to purchase -I can custom make it to fit your needs.

If you are interested in learning to make your own Priceless Paper Crafts - drop me a line! I can do classes for 1 or a group! Cardmaking - Scrapbooking - Gifts! No Sales!


Thursday, November 11, 2010

3D Tree!

I really like this little Christmas Tree. I used the Cricut Cartridge - Winter Wonderland for the tree cut - it is cute at 6 inches. The base is just a 2 inch circle punch with lace glued around it. As I was gluing the lace - I realized it was curling down instead of out - so I knew I needed a little stand for it - so I used the lid to an old medicine bottle and glued it under the circle. ran thte tree thru cuttlebug and just glued the embellishments - really easy project!


No comments:

Post a Comment