Welcome to Priceless Paper Crafts!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by! Feel Free to pull up a chair and browse a while!

If you see something you would like to purchase -I can custom make it to fit your needs.

If you are interested in learning to make your own Priceless Paper Crafts - drop me a line! I can do classes for 1 or a group! Cardmaking - Scrapbooking - Gifts! No Sales!


Thursday, October 28, 2010

Santa of a different color!

First - let me apologize for the aweful quality of these photos! The horse chewed on my camera and it is officially out of commission! I took these on my cell to try and get them posted!

Now on to the crafting :-)
I decided to try Santa in some non-traditional colors and I LOVE THEM!
This is "Santa in Blue!" I think this would be a cute card for a male of any age. You can not see it in this photo - but he has a glimmer to all of the "fur" on his suit.

Hope you like Santa in Blue



No comments:

Post a Comment