Welcome to Priceless Paper Crafts!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by! Feel Free to pull up a chair and browse a while!

If you see something you would like to purchase -I can custom make it to fit your needs.

If you are interested in learning to make your own Priceless Paper Crafts - drop me a line! I can do classes for 1 or a group! Cardmaking - Scrapbooking - Gifts! No Sales!


Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sassy Studio Designs

I was so very excited when I received the email that Sassy Studio Designs wanted to feature the blog! This Blog! My Blog! I am excited and scared at the same time! "What if my cards aren't as cute as I think they are?" "Will they measure up to the real pros out there?"....................

Well - Here they are for all to see!!!

I really like this bathing beauty! The bubbles are all done with Crystal Effects and it gives an awesome extra diminsion!






Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think! All comments (good and bad) are welcome! This is a learning experience and you are all my teachers!
Have a Great Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment